- M.S. or Ph.D. in Environmental Science/Environmental Chemistry or Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience supporting government contracts conducting research in the fields of chemical and biological decontamination research
- Expertise in sampling/extraction and instrumental analysis of environmental pollutants
- Experience running prototype lab-scale/bench-scale experimental apparatus and systems
- Knowledge of EPA Sampling Methods
- Expereince with sampling and decontamination methods, which include pesticides, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear materials
- Research, writing and publishing experience
- Supervisory experience
- Proficiency with the MS Office platform.
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.