- A minimum of 2 years residential or commercial housekeeping experience
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must speak fluent English, pass a criminal background check for past seven years and identify all countries lived in the past seven years
- Must pass a drug and alcohol screening prior to employment
- Light to moderate lifting required as well as the mixing and use of cleaning chemicals and use of power sprayer
- Some ladder work required
- Must be able to do repetitious work for long periods of time
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have the capability to understand and adhere to procedures (i.e. Cleanroom protocols, cleaning schedule, safety and environmental, company and contract requirements)
- Excellent attendance is required
- Basic computer skills
- Must be dependable, flexible and open to change
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.