CSS may have openings for two full-time Emergency Management Specialists to support a Federal Agency Emergency Management program, located in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will have demonstrated knowledge and expertise in designing and developing plans, procedures, protocols, policies, and other materials to establish and maintain an emergency management program that meets and/or exceeds all legal requirements for a federal agency.
- Design and develop Occupant Emergency Plans (OEP) for Agency office space in the Washington, DC area that is compliant with GSA, FPS, and OSHA Emergency Action Plan (EAP) requirements
- Design and develop an OEP Guidance Flipbook with directions for occupants to follow during emergencies, regardless of location
- Create executable tactical procedures to be followed by Agency emergency response personnel in the event of an emergency, with special emphasis on tool development, such as: (1) Checklists; (2) Timelines/Orders of Operation; (3) Flowcharts; and (4) Job Aids
- Prepare emergency signage for shelter-in-place incidents, building closures, and hundred percent (100%) identification checks
- Prepare and maintain emergency procedures guidance for first responders responsible for responding to emergencies at Agency facilities
- Prepare materials for, participate in, and facilitate hotwash and after-action reports (AAR) for training events, drills, and exercises
- Provide an improvement plan and draft strategic recommendations based on results from training exercises
- Support the Agency Continuity of Operations (COOP) program update/augmentation, program maintenance, and program exercises.