- One year experience as a semi-skilled worker in one or more of the basic building maintenance trades and/or one year experience in a warehouse distribution operation
- Knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments
- Must be able to operate a forklift, light truck and other related motorized equipment
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- 1 year of related employment in the building maintenance
- Must be able to lift and stack objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and frequently exert 10 to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects
- Work involves frequent periods of standing and walking, which may include climbing ladders and staircases
- Work involves stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting/turning and reaching; bending at the waist. Indoor/ out-door work environment with exposure to weather extremes
- Must be able to perceive the nature of sound, utilize near and far vision, depth perception, provide oral information, and possess the manual dexterity to handle and work with various materials and objects which are essential aspects of this position.
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.