- BS degree in Industrial Hygiene, Science or related discipline
- Experience conducting industrial hygiene assessments
- Experience working with, and knowledge of, industrial hygiene standards and regulations
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Secret clearance may be required for this position
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) by American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH)
- Demonstrated ability to work as a solid contributor in a team environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking and changing direction depending on work load.
- Familiarity with DOEHRS-IH.
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.