- Years of experience: 2-4 in a research setting
- Preferred - 3-4 years in a calibration facility
- Education: Minimum of a B.S. degree in Science or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Understand and interpret equipment operation manuals and laboratory operating procedures.
- Ability to solve problems involving several variables in unique research settings.
- Knowledge of common laboratory test equipment and principles of operation.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Excel and experience with Access and Word.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally the results of tasks to client
- Be organized and able to efficiently schedule assigned tasks.
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.