Program Manager responsible for comprehensive management of on-site scientific research-based contract, supervising more than 50 multi-disciplinary staff across multiple task orders.
- Serve as primary liaison between CSS employees and team members, university partners, CSS management, and the government CO, COR, and client task order managers.
- Interact with federal scientific staff to finalize, implement, monitor, and evolve work and staff requirements.
- Develop task order cost estimates, key milestones and schedules.
- Ensure program performance compliance with plans, reports, deliverables, and schedules.
- Supervise all contract staff, providing guidance and direction in assigned areas.
- Identify and resolve risks.
- Coordinate recruitment of new staff.
- Maintain all corporate financial records, participate in budget preparation and execution, and manage the contract to maximize efficiencies.
- Initiate and participate in business development within the contract, and for other efforts within the company.