Responsible for on-site scientific research support delivered across multiple task orders. The research encompasses a wide range of subjects related to the environment.
- Interacts with federal scientific staff to finalize, implement, monitor, and evolve work and staff requirements.
- Develops task order cost estimates, key milestones and schedules.
- Ensures staff performance, compliance with program quality management plan, task order plans and SOPs, reports, deliverables, and schedules.
- Supervises contract staff technical support activities
- Identifies and resolves risks.
- Involved with recruitment of new staff.