- Provide construction, electrical, and mechanical services in the assembly, setup, operation and maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Perform routine preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs of facilities, chemical and biological processing systems, equipment, components and the supporting infrastructure/interfacing systems
- Perform set up, calibration, and operation of test and diagnostic equipment to support operations at fixed site and field site locations using standard, manual, powered and specialized tools
- Strict adherence to documented operation and maintenance procedures and technical manuals to include exceptional safety practices, and highly organized records management
- Daily tasks require standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, climbing, crawling, frequently handling objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance, and over 50 pounds with assistance from others or weight handling equipment, for setting up systems and equipment and in completing task assignments
- The wearing of steel-toed safety footwear is mandatory
- Working conditions include tasks being performed indoors and outdoors, sometimes in severe weather and/or in remote field site environments #cb
- High school diploma.
- Relevant experience performing facility and equipment maintenance including electrical and mechanical experience.
- Experience with operating Forklifts, ATVs and Gators as well as towing a trailer.
- Previous experience successfully working in a variety of environmental conditions such as humidity, rain, and below freezing temperatures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills plus proficiency with Microsoft (MS) Office products including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Must be able to pass a medical physical including a respiratory test for wearing a protective mask.
- Must possess a valid U.S. state issued Driver’s License.
- 40-Hour HazWoper training, preferrable
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed