Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. If you need an accommodation due to a disability to use our online system to apply for a position, contact HR@CSS-Inc.com or call 703.691.4612.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Several Program Manager opportunities available to lead ground-breaking scientific and technical programs on contract with the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Locations include MD, SC, and FL. The Program Manager will manage employees with a wide range of technical expertise such as oceanographic sciences, geospatial analysis, coastal resource management, information technologies, meteorology, and social science and economics. Staff are distributed on and off government locations or work remotely across the US and US territories.
- Comprehensive program management to include oversight of all technical and financial elements
- Manage day-to-day operations including quality control, scheduling, staff assignments, budgeting and cost monitoring
- Developing all program communications, and company and customer reports
- Ensure compliance with all contract, federal, and company programs and policies
- Workforce management including recruitment (position descriptions, screening and interviewing, selection and negotiation), time and expense oversight, performance evaluations and professional development, and coordination of work with federal leads
- Identification, selection, and oversight of subcontractors and consultants
- Serve as a company liaison within and outside of the contract
- Develop and support business development activities, including technical writing, pricing, and recruitment
- Requires frequent travel
Recruiting for site assessment and emergency response personnel nationwide to support Superfund Technical Assistance and Response Team (START) contracts
- Perform as a member of the START emergency response team (ERT) providing the EPA client with accurate and pertinent scientific data according to agreed upon methods, procedures, and techniques
- Duties will include rotations as an “on-call” responder available 24hrs a day for a week at a time
- Willingness to participate in the Emergency Response On-Call Program and maintain preparedness for immediate mobilization while on-call.
- Use level D-A PPE to make entries into potentially hazardous areas
- Calibration and maintenance of a variety of multi-media monitoring and sampling equipment.
- Document field activities and prepare daily and final reports for EPA client
- In-field multimedia sampling
- Assist with the writing of technical documents and plans
- Provide timely task status reports and other required reports to Project Managers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned